Sunday, October 03, 2010


















1st october - 3rd october 2010 Star Virgo `

it was a virgin JRHP trip~

a trip that was soley belonged to us, a trip which we spent the period entirely just with the both of us, a trip which requires us to depend on each other, a trip which... was truely a new experience.






































































































so how can i draft in brief what happened or how the trip went by? hmm.. it was... an awesome one, for if i can get a better word, I would. but so far, AWESOME is the one.

on board itself, to me is amazing to do so many things on the huge thing. I wonder how can technology get this advance?! tsk. anyway we lounged, we beer-ed, we martini, tequila pop, we buffet, we chinese dishes, we ice cream, we swam, we magic show, we drama shows, we snacked, we just did alot together.

And he said. "Eh you've diary anot, lets write in detailed for the entire trip, together"

And he drew this smiley face with curry on the plate cuz he made me angry* I dont want to smile upon seeing that cuz i am STILL ANGRY ROARS!!


ALL or nothing, you rocked my world, babyxz.

I love you, my man. <3

No comments: